Oversize tires are a great upgrade for any offroader, but adding them means your spare will come up short. To run an oversize spare tire on your Bronco, Country Ridge came up with this Spare Tire Relocation and Reinforcement Plate. It relocates the mounting position and reinforces the tailgate, so you can mount a large spare without clearance issues or worries about rigidity.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Moves mounting points upward 2"
- Durable, solid-steel construction
- Will fit a 37" tire when using the spare tire relocation bracket and reinforcement plate
- Reduces Strain on Tailgate
- Evenly Distributes Weight Across Both Hinges
This mount relocates the spare tire assembly two inches upward, away from the factory rear bumper on your Bronco. Larger spare tires can generate added stress on your tailgate, especially when bumping around offroad, so a robust reinforcement plate is also added.
The reinforcement plate extends the service life of the mount, and bolt directly on with no drilling or cutting. They evenly distribute the weight of your spare tire across the tailgate, for more load capacity.