Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit 2-1/2" X-Series 4 Cylinder Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 4-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Lift your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler while leveling the front with the rear at the same time with this Rough Country 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Levels Front of Jeep with Rear
- Gain Enough Ground Clearance to Run 33" Tires
- Includes Fully Rebuildable X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite OEM-Style Rubber Bushings, Sway Bar Quick Disconnects and Application-Valved N3 Series Shocks
- N3 Shocks Offer Best in Balanced Performance for On- and Off-Road Use
- Also Includes Upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar: 16-Lb. Forged Steel Dwarfs Stock Equipment
- Track Bar is Easy to Install and Fully Adjustable on Vehicle
- Also Includes Coil Springs: Progressive Rate for Enhanced Ride Quality
- Quick Disconnects Quickly and Easily Store Out of the Way When Not in Use
- Flex Joints: Massive 2-1/2" Diameter Body and 1-1/4" Thread
- Upper Joints Pivot Up to 20 Degrees and Lower Joints Pivot Up to 35 Degrees
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ and 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (61120) 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit comes with fully rebuildable adjustable control arms, Clevite rubber bushings, sway bar quick disconnects and N3 Series shocks. The shocks will give you the best in balanced performance for both on- and off-road use! This kit also includes a large adjustable track bar that’s easy to install and can be adjusted while on your Jeep. You’ll also get progressive rate coil springs and more.
*Fits 4-cylinder models only.
Order a Rough Country (61120) 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 4-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: