Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit 2-1/2" X-Series 6 Cylinder Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Give your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler a 2-1/2" boost while leveling the front with the rear with this Rough Country 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Levels Front of Jeep with Rear
- Gain Enough Ground Clearance to Run 33" Tires
- Includes Fully Rebuildable X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite OEM-Style Rubber Bushings, Sway Bar Quick Disconnects and Application-Valved N3 Series Shocks
- N3 Shocks Offer Best in Balanced Performance for On- and Off-Road Use
- Also Includes Upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar: 16-Lb. Forged Steel Dwarfs Stock Equipment
- Track Bar is Easy to Install and Fully Adjustable on Vehicle
- Also Includes Coil Springs: Progressive Rate for Enhanced Ride Quality
- Quick Disconnects Quickly and Easily Store Out of the Way When Not in Use
- Flex Joints: Massive 2-1/2" Diameter Body and 1-1/4" Thread
- Upper Joints Pivot Up to 20 Degrees and Lower Joints Pivot Up to 35 Degrees
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ and 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (61220) 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit is just what you need to gain ground clearance to run 33" tires while also leveling the front with the rear! This kit comes with fully rebuildable X-Flex adjustable control arms, Clevite rubber bushings, sway bar quick disconnects and N3 Series shocks. Not only that, you’ll also get a forged adjustable track bar that weighs in at a beefy 16 pounds that’ll dwarf your stock equipment, as well as progressive rate coil springs and more!
*Fits 6-cylinder models only.
Order a Rough Country (61220) 2-1/2" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: