Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit 3-1/4" 6-Cylinder Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2002
Rough Country 3-1/4" Suspension Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Looking for a budget-friendly way to give your 1997-2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler a 3-1/4" lift? Then why not pick up this Rough Country 3-1/4" Suspension Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Offers Affordable Way to Lift TJ
- Includes Everything Needed to Lift Jeep 3-1/4"
- Increases Ground Clearance and Makes It Easier to Crawl Over Obstacles While Off-Roading
- Levels Front of TJ with Rear
- Rear Track Bar Bracket Keeps Rear Axle Perfectly Centered
- Includes Spacers to Drop Transfer Case to Correct Driveline Angles and Resolve Driveline Vibration
- Includes Set of Rough Country N3.0 Series Shocks for Best in Balanced Performance for On- and Off-Road Use
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (641.20) 3-1/4" Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you’ll need to lift your TJ 3-1/4"! This aftermarket lift kit is designed to increase your Jeep’s ground clearance so getting over obstacles when you’re off-roading will be much easier. This kit will also level the front of your rig with its rear and has a rear track bar bracket that keeps the rear axle perfectly centered. You’ll get a set of Rough Country’s N3.0 Series Shocks, plus spacers and more.
*Fits 6-cylinder models only.
Order a Rough Country (641.20) 3-1/4" Suspension Lift Kit for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 or 2002 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: