Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit 3-3/4" 6-Cylinder Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2002
Rough Country 3-3/4" Suspension Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Lifting your 1997-2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler is a great way to ensure it can get over rocks, boulders and other obstacles when you take it off-roading. So if you’re on the hunt for a budget-friendly suspension lift kit, look no further than this Rough Country 3-3/4" Suspension Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Offers Affordable Way to Lift TJ
- Includes Everything Needed to Lift Jeep 3-3/4"
- Increases Ground Clearance and Makes It Easier to Crawl Over Obstacles While Off-Roading
- Levels Front of TJ with Rear
- Body Lift Pucks Made from Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon for Superior Strength and Durability
- Body Lift Raises 1-1/4" as Opposed to Standard 1"
- Includes Spacers to Drop Transfer Case to Correct Driveline Angles and Resolve Driveline Vibration
- Includes Set of Rough Country N3.0 Series Shocks for Best in Balanced Performance for On- and Off-Road Use
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (647.20) 3-3/4" Suspension Lift Kit includes all that you’ll need to give your TJ a 3-3/4" lift and level the front with the rear. This lift kit is just what you need to increase ground clearance to get over all of those obstacles the next time you hit the trail. It comes with spacers to drop the transfer case to the correct driveline angles and to resolve driveline vibration, and it also includes a set of Rough Country’s N3.0 Series Shocks so you’ll get balanced performance both on the road and off the road!
*Does not fit models with 4-cylinder engine. Fits 6-cylinder models only.
*Does not fit 2005-2006 6-speed manual transmission models.
*Aftermarket wheels are recommended.
*Use of stock wheels with larger-than-stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with lower control arm at full turn.
Order a Rough Country (647.20) 3-3/4" Suspension Lift Kit for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 or 2002 6-Cylinder Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: