Rough Country puts your worries to rest with a factory-retention 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit 55200 for your heavy-duty 2010-2014 F-150 Raptor. The 4-1/2-inches of lift is level front-to-rear with an incredible stance for balanced highway travel and off-road performance. The impressive performance also allows for oversized tires without any complications!
Features and Benefits:
- Levels the front-to-rear
- Retains factory shocks and struts
- Increased ground/tire clearance
- Retains factory track width for ride quality
- Includes fabricated, anti-wrap rear blocks with built-in bump stops
- Eliminates common lift block problem
Give your F-150 Raptor enough ground clearance to run up to 35x12.50 tires for an aggressive, rugged build. This all-inclusive kit features a set of front and rear crossmembers, lifted knuckles and a set of anti-wrap, fabricated rear blocks with built-in bumpstops. Your factory-like hanlding is preserved by the strut spacer assembly. A rear shock extension assembly preserves the factory upgraded shock absorbers, allowing you to get the full effect of the specially-designed OEM components. This kit also preserves the factory track width, keeping everything hidden to enhance the look of your lifted truck!
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacer assembly
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Rear Factory Shock Spacer
- Necessary Hardware
- Does NOT fit single cab models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit factory wheels.
- Aftermarket wheels must be 18-inches or larger.
- Aftermarket wheels must NOT exceed 9-inches width / 0mm offset / 4-1/2-inch backspacing.
- Due to manufacturing, dimension variances, and inflation, all tire and wheel combinations should be tested prior to installation.