If you are dreaming of giving your 2015-2020 4WD F-150 an aggressive new appearance with unparalleled off-road performance, then CJ Pony Parts is here to provide you with a Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit with V2 Monotube Shocks (55570). Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 33-inch tires with proper wheel spacing!
Features and Benefits:
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
A set of Rough Country's premium off-road shock absorbers – V2 Monotube - are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings. A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
This kit Includes:
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front cross member
- Rear cross member
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft Spacer
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks (rear)
- Brake line relocation brackets (rear)
- (2) Rear Premium V2 Monotube series shocks
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models.
- It requires cutting and drilling.
- When using 18in or larger factory wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.