Carrying that highway-quality ride over to the off-road trails while maintaining flex and articulation is a massive goal to achieve. If you own a 4-Door 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler, then this Rough Country 4" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit with Vertex Shocks (78550A) from CJ Pony Parts will help you obtain that ride quality you want!
Lift Kit Features and Benefits:
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes our Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more efficiently.
- Gain unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
X-Flex Control Arms Features and Benefits:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable
- Flex joints feature a massive 2-1/2" diameter body and 1-1/4" thread
- Fully greaseable
This Rough Country 4" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit features a true 4-link setup to keep suspension geometry as close to factory angles as possible while providing your Jeep with impeccable off-road quality for rock crawling and trail roaming that is equal to the smoothness of a highway. This setup includes a set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms so you can gain full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each of these control arms is made from heavy-wall DOM steel tubing and uses Rough Country's adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings, both of which contribute to a long lifespan with plenty of flex.
The custom-engineered dual-rate coils in this Rough Country Lift Kit (78550A) provide two (2) different levels of compression while its nitrogen-charged remote reservoir 8-stage adjustable Vertex shocks offer maximum travel with the specifications you expect. All included brackets are made from 1/4" thick tensile strength plate steel for added durability. Installation is easy thanks to extended stainless steel brake lines and coil correction plates. Plus, no welding or removal of the factory crossmember is required! This kit fits 4-door models only.
Please Note: An upgraded front and rear driveshaft is HIGHLY recommended.
- 2007-2011 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler
*Does NOT fit 2-door models.