Are you looking for a way to maintain flex and articulation while transferring a highway-quality ride to the off-road world? If you own a 4-Door 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, then this Rough Country 4" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit with Vertex Shocks (78650A) from CJ Pony Parts is the ideal suspension upgrade to achieve this goal!
Lift Kit Features and Benefits:
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes our Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more efficiently.
- Gain unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
X-Flex Control Arms Features and Benefits:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable
- Flex joints feature a massive 2-1/2" diameter body and 1-1/4" thread
- Fully greaseable
This Rough Country 4" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit is designed to keep suspension geometry as close to factory angle as possible using a true 4-link setup. It does so while providing your Jeep with the perfect off-road ride quality for heavy-duty off-roading with highway smoothness. This setup allows you to gain full control and adjust your wheelbase and pinion angle because it includes a set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms. Each of these arms features a heavy-wall DOM steel tubing construction and uses Rough Country's adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings. This creates a long-lasting lifespan with plenty of flex.
The custom-engineered dual-rate coils in this Rough Country Lift Kit (78650A) offer two (2) distinct levels of compression to provide maximum travel with the performance you want. Along with its nitrogen-charged remote reservoir 8-stage adjustable Vertex shocks, you can tackle any obstacle! Included brackets are made from 1/4" thick tensile strength plate steel. Its extended stainless steel brake lines and coil correction plates make for an easy installation that requires no welding or removal of the factory crossmember. This kit fits 4-door models only.
Please Note: An upgraded front and rear driveshaft is HIGHLY recommended.
- 2012-2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler
*Does NOT fit 2-door models.