Rough Country Tailgate Reinforcement Plate Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Bolt-on Installation
- Powder Coated Black
- Reduces Strain
Rough Country Tailgate Reinforcement Plate for all 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep JL Wranglers.
When you install larger wheels and tires, they can put additional stress on your 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler’s swing-out rear gate. This is even more likely on uneven terrain. You can beef up this area while running a larger wheel and tire by picking up the Rough Country (10603) Tailgate Reinforcement Plate!
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces strain on swing-out tailgate
- Allows four mounting of larger aftermarket tires and wheels
- Evenly distributes weight across both hinges
- Easy, bolt-on installation process
- Durable, solid-steel construction
- Powder coated black for a long lifespan of good looks
- Works with factory and Rough Country Spare Tire Carriers
The Rough Country (10603) Tailgate Reinforcement Plate is a bolt-on piece that is made to take on aftermarket tires and wheels. This reinforcement plate ties the hinge and spare tire mounting points together so that your JL Wrangler has improved strength and rigidity. This results in decreased strain on the tire carrier and hinges, which promotes a longer lifespan for the rear swing-out gate.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.