Rough Country Traction Bar Kit 4WD For 4-1/2" To 6" Lift F-250 2005-2016
Rough Country Traction Bar Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 4WD F-150s with 4-1/2" to 6" Lift.
If you’re experiencing wheel hop, axle warp or other issues that stem from having a 4-1/2" to 6" lift on your 2005-2016 4WD F-250, it’s time to pick up this Rough Country Traction Bar Kit that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Prevent Wheel Hop and Axle Warp by Aligning and Stabilizing Rear Axle Geometry Allowing for Full Travel and Articulation without Binding
- Prevents Type of Movement and Pinion Angles that Cause Loss of Traction
- Perfect for Reclaiming Traction While Towing or During Quick Acceleration
- “Ladder Bar” Design Combines Relentless Strength with Aggressive Good Looks
- Includes Clevite Rubber Bushings and Threaded Adjustable End for Easier Install and True Adjustability
- Includes Mounting Kit
This Rough Country (51003) Traction Bar Kit is just what you need to prevent wheel hop and axle warp because it’s designed to align and stabilize your Super Duty’s rear axle geometry, which allows for full travel and articulation without binding. This Traction Bar Kit will also prevent movement and pinion angles that cause the loss of traction in the first place! This kit comes with traction bars, Clevite rubber bushings and more!
*Only fits models with 4-1/2" to 6" of suspension lift.
*Only fits models with inverted rear u-bolts (installed from under the axle tube).
This Kit Includes:
- Traction Bars
- Axle Brackets
- Frame Brackets
Order a Rough Country (51003) Traction Bar Kit for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 4WD F-150 with 4-1/2" to 6" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: