Roush Aero Chin Spoilers are an easy asthetic and aerodynamic upgrade for your S550. These kits also come with wheel shrouds and lower grille for a comprehensive and aggressive new front-end look.
Features and Benefits:
- Injection Molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) Construction
- More Aerodynamic Efficiencies than Factory
- Lightweight, Impact Resistant and Flexible
- Designed with OEM CAD Data for a Precise Fit
- More Airflow to Better Cool the Powertrain
- Includes graphic for integrated appearance in the fascia
- Roush Testing Showed Increased Downforce After Installation
- Includes All Required Hardware, Templates, and Instructions
The Roush Aero Chin Spoiler with 3-Piece Wheel Shroud and Lower Grille Kit will give you a more aggressive look on your 2018-2022 EcoBoost or GT Mustang. The Roush Aero Chin Spoiler with 3-Piece Wheel Shroud uses TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) for added strength with black stipple finish.
The Roush Aero Chin Spoiler with 3-Piece Wheel Shroud is lightweight and durable that reduces overall drag in aerodynamics compared to factory. The Roush Wheel Shrouds separate the turbulent wheel well airflow for the bodies exterior slip stream to help aid in better aerodynamic efficiencies.
The Roush Lower Grille is a High Flowing aggressive grille that is made from the same TPO material with black stipple finish that will provide more air to cool your powertrain. The Roush Aero Chin Spoiler with 3-Piece Wheel Shroud and Lower Grille Kit is an upgraded OE Style Direct Fit Replacement making this a quick and simple install on your 2018-2022 EcoBoost or GT Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Roush Aero Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud Kit (P/N: 422082)
- (1) Roush High Flow Lower Grille (P/N: 422081)
Please Note: Although this will install on any 2018+ EcoBoost or GT Mustang, for proper integration and mounting it is strongly recommended to install it alongside the belly pan/splash shield found on Performance Package equipped vehicles.
Tech Tip: This 3-Piece Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud Kit may require minor modifications to the factory lower grille area during installation. If your Mustang is equipped with the factory shutter system, you will be required to remove it to complete installation of this grille.