Earn up to 8 lb/ft of torque gains with a Roush Cold Air Intake 422178 for your 2019-2021 2.3L EcoBoost Ranger. Tune-up your 2.3L engine's efficiency with a reusable, conical-style filter to keep your high-flow capacity clean and optimized. The increased airflow will provide your engine bay with the performance you've been missing on those tough trails. The hardware and instructions are included for a breezy weekend installation that will keep out unwanted heat and provide additional aggressive engine sound.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom see-through airbox lid
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable and reusable air dry element filter
- Power Gains: up to 8 lb-ft of torque over factory with intake swap alone
- CAD-design seal to eliminate heat and gain maximum performance
- Durable injection molded parts
- Provides additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound
*No PCM recalibration required.
The Roush Performance Cold Air Intake delivers greater airflow and produces excellent power gains of up to 8 lb-ft of torque over stock with an intake swap alone. This CAI system features a custom-engineered transparent cover that maintains the factory airbox snorkel. Inside is the included Roush conical-style dry element filter covers 21 percent more surface area than the factory filter, without any oiling required. Wash and reuse this filter in the future for convenience!
The kit utilizes durable injection molded parts and comes with all necessary hardware and instructions, allowing for quick and easy installation. No cutting or modifications are needed for installation, just bolt and go!
Please Note: Not approved for sale in California or states that require California E.O.
- 2019-2021 Ford EcoBoost Ranger with 2.3L Engine