If you’re looking to give your 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang a roar that rivals the T-Rex in Jurassic Park or Godzilla, this Roush 422091 Exhaust Resonator Delete Y-Pipe is exactly what you’re looking for. With your factory resonator eliminated you’ll get the deep, aggressive and race inspired sound you want out of your pony.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces back pressure
- Improves exhaust flow for maximum horsepower, torque and overall performance
- Pipes are made with high-quality 304 stainless steel
- Durable and corrosive resistant
- Eliminates the factory resonator
- Gives your vehicle a racecar-like growl and more aggressive sound
- Y-pipe is mandrel bent to ensure consistent flow
- Approximate 12-pound weight reduction from stock muffler assembly
- Fits both Fastback and Convertible EcoBoost Mustangs
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Installation is quick and simple
Constructed of high-grade, mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel, this 2-1/4” Y-Pipe assembly yields maximum flow with less back pressure and long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance. This improved flow yields impressive gains to horsepower and torque. For additional performance gains this assembly weighs in at 2 pounds lighter than its factory counterpart. To ensure a perfect fit under your upgraded ‘stang, this system is designed and engineered using OEM vehicle CAD data. All the required hardware is included to ensure your installation process goes as smoothly as possible.
Please Note: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
*This Y-Pipe does not require any welding or tuning for installation.