Roush brings innovation and performance to your EcoBoost Mustang with this Level 2 Performance Pac, complete with an axle-back and cold air intake! This system offers improved performance, aggressive sound, and throttle response for your S550.
Features and Benefits:
- Dyno Proven 34 RWHP/ 37 lb-ft Torque Over Stock
- Improved Throttle Mapping For Better Response
- Stainless Exhaust Piping
- CAD Designed Intake For Maximum Flow
- Sportier Sound And Feel
- 50 State Legal for 2018-2020 EcoBoost Mustangs: (CARB E.O. #D-418-37)
Tuning your engine usually involves some level of risk: not with Roush. Their calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience, and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating calibrations, set the Performance Pac apart from guesswork tuning. In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping provides a sporty feel throughout the entire power band.
The included Roush cold air kit is fully tested, and Calibration Certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the 2.3L EcoBoost engine. The Roush premium 2.5" axle back exhaust system is built from high quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware and is fully tested to work as a system with the Roush cold air kit and ECU flash.
- Cold air intake kit with premium non-oiled filter
- 304 stainless steel 2.5" axle-back exhaust kit with mufflers
- Flash voucher card with voucher code and voucher family
- Also includes all necessary hardware
- Performance Pac calibration is not compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components.
- Premium fuel, 91 octane or higher, is required.
- Powertrain calibration is developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY.
- Flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
Tech Tip: The Roush calibration in our Performance Pac is easily programmed into the ECU of the vehicle via an industry standard J2534 Dongle tool (NOT Included) & our free Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software (note: dealer service charges may apply). Most Roush Performance authorized dealers, should they be equipped with the proper tool, can complete the calibration process in under an hour. Exhaust installation requires cutting of the factory piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later