The Roush Level 1 Performance Pac (422006) is a perfrect way to bolt performance onto your truck without compromising on quality or safety. These modifications make minimal changes to your F-150 or Raptor, yet deliver significant power gains. Roush offers a manufacturer warranty on these kits, so you won't have to stress about turning up the power.
ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance
- Detailed PCM calibration in the lab on on the road increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel, (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle and boost mapping greatly enhances performance, throttle response, and drive-ability
- Includes 3-year/36,000 mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
Cold Air Kit Features:
- Less intake restriction compared to stock
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable, and reusable performance filter
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, increased turbocharger boost and throttle mapping lend a sporty feel from idle to redline, providing amazing performance and drivability improvements throughout the power band.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure peak performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, both testing and validating our calibrations, set Roush Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning. The addition of an efficient Roush designed cold air intake further improves the performance of your pickup, with injection molded precision and extensive calibration testing for your truck.
This Kit Includes:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- Exhaust System
- RDT Flash Software Voucher
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date. (See Roush warranty document 15PP-336PW-AAfor complete details)
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components
- Flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
- 50-State emissions-legal on 2015-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost (CARB E.O. #D-418-28). Not approved for sale or installation on all 2.7L or 2017 3.5L EcoBoost model years in the state of California, or any other states that require an Executive Order Number.
- 2017 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 33 lb-ft RWTQ
- 2017 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 49 RWHP and 46 lb-ft RWTQ
- 2017 Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 35 lb-ft RWTQ
- 2015/2016 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 33 lb-ft RWTQ
- 2015/2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 29 RWHP and 29 lb-ft RWTQ
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later