Roush Performance Pac Level 1 3.5L F-150/F-150 Raptor 2019
Roush Level 1 Performance Pac for 2019 3.5L F-150s and F-150 Raptors.
If it’s already time to upgrade your 2019 F-150 or F-150 Raptor to give it some more horsepower and torque, then be sure to pick up this Roush (422171) Level 1 Performance Pac that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2019 F-150 3.5L and Raptor 3.5L (HO) Engine
- Engineered to Deliver Trademark Roush Power and Performance in Easy-to-Install Kit
- Designed to Offer Aggressive, Sporty Roush Driving Experience
- Extensively Tested On the Road and in the Lab for Maximum Thrill and Ultimate Reliability
- Adds 71 Horsepower and 55 Wheel Ft.-Lb. Torque Over Stock 3.5L EcoBoost and 57 Horsepower and 73 Ft.-Lb. Torque Over Stock 3.5 (HO) Raptor
- Greatly Improves Air Flow and Reduces Intake Restriction Over Stock
- High-Flow Washable and Reusable Performance Air Filter Does Not Require Oiling
- Designed Using OEM CAD Data to Guarantee Perfect Fit
- High-Performance Throttle and Boost Mapping for Increased Horsepower, Torque and Throttle Response throughout RPM Range
- Compatible with Premium Pump Gas
- Easy Software Installation with Standard J2534 Re-Flash Interface (Not Included) Using Included Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) Utility (Dealer Service Charges May Apply)
This Roush (422171) Level 1 Performance Pac will give your F-150 a boost in horsepower and torque! It’s been extensively tested on the road and in Roush’s lab for maximum thrills and ultimate reliability. It also comes with a cold air intake that will greatly improve air flow while reducing intake restriction over stock, and the intake has a washable and reusable air filter. This entire Performance Pac is compatible with premium pump gas too!
This Roush Performance Pac Includes:
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-150 years: