Roush Performance Pac Level 1 3.5L F-150/ Raptor 2019-2020
Roush Level 1 Performance Pac for 2019-2020 3.5L F-150s and F-150 Raptors.
Push your 3.5L engine to its peak potential with a Roush Level 1 Performance Pac 422171. This performance enhancement offers gains up to 71 horsepower and 55 wheel ft/lb torque for your 2019-2020 F-150 and 57 horsepower and 73 ft/lb torque gains for your 2019-2020 F-150 Raptor. Install and calibrate the Powertrain Control Module using the included Roush Diagnostic Tool utility for premium throttle and boost mapping throughout the RPM range.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, Sporty Sound and Performance
- Includes Cold Air Intake Kit and Powertrain Control Module Calibration
- Extensive On-Road Testing for Proven Drivability
- Massive Horsepower and Torque Gains
- Improves Air Flow and Reduces Intake Restriction Over Stock
- High-Flow Washable and Reusable Performance Air Filter
- Designed Using OEM CAD Data to Guarantee Perfect Fit
- Compatible with Premium Pump Gas
*Air filter does not require oiling.
*Install the Level 1 Performance Pac software with a standard J2543 Re-FLash Interface (NOT included) using the included Roush diagnostic tool (RDT) utility (dealer service charges may apply).
The result of extensive on-road and in-lab testing is maximum thrills and ultimate reliability! With improved airflow from the Cold Air Intake Kit, your F-150 won't suffer from intake restriction. Easily service this kit thanks to a washable and reusable air filter.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-418-37)
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-150 years: