Many satisfied owners of 2015-2017 F-150's strive to enhance their truck with improved horsepower, torque, and throttle mapping that will lead to a sporty feel right off idle to showcase amazing driveability upgrades all through the power band. Here at CJ Pony Parts, we want to help you achieve those goals and are here to provide you with a Roush Level 1 Performance Pac (422009) for your 2015-2017 5.0L F-150.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased engine performance of over 16 RWHP and 19 lb-ft RWTQ
- Detailed PCM calibration in the lab on on the road increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping greatly enhances throttle response and driveability
The featured Roush cold air kit has been fully tested and calibration-certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU reflash. It adds a sporty sound to the F150's 5.0L V8 engine and prides itself in being the best in the industry. Designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, the injection has been molded from premium automotive grade materials for a long life.
Features and Benefits:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 5.0 L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and hone in on each detail to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set these Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning. With a lower intake restriction over stock, you will never need to upgrade your intake no matter what other enhancements you wish to add in the future.
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- RDT Flash Software
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
Please Note: Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later