Your all-new late-model GT Mustang is pretty impressive straight from the lot, but that doesn't mean you don't want more power, right! Roush understands the need for speed, and that's exactly why they developed this all-new Level 1 Performance Pac (422113)! This premium-quality, direct-fit upgraded cold air intake will provide a huge boost of horsepower and torque to your already impressive 5.0L engine, meaning you'll have a sportier driving feel and an aggressive throttle response after install. Roush has worked to ensure that, with proper professional installation, you'll still have a powertrain warranty on your new precious pony after install, meaning you'll be good to go after install and a quick tune.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes powertrain warranty when professionally installed
- Helps increase engine performance throughout the power curve
- Provides up to 24 RWHP and 18 ft/lb RWTQ over stock intake
- PCM calibration is optimized for 91-octane gas
- Delivers a sportier driver experience with more aggressive throttle mapping
- Also improves the overall throttle response and helps reduce the airflow restriction
- Legal in all 50 US states for standard street use
*Powertrain calibration is developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY.
*Compatible with lower octane levels with a potential decrease in performance.
- Roush cold air intake kit with premium filter
- Roush PCM (Powertrain Control Module) calibration
- Flashcard voucher is final sale and is NOT returnable.
- A 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty is included but ONLY when this kit is properly installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later