Roush Performance Pac Level 2 3.5L F-150 Raptor 2019
Roush Level 2 Performance Pac for 2019 3.5L F-150 Raptors.
Give your 2019 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 Raptor the ultimate in power and performance boosts with this Roush (422177) Level 2 Performance Pac that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2019 Raptor with 3.5L (HO) Engine
- Brings Together Powerful Mix of Roush Performance Upgrades for Ultimate “Bolt-On” Package
- Extensively Tested On the Road and In the Lab by Roush
- Designed to Give Sporty, Aggressive Feel with Signature Roush Exhaust Rumble While Providing Ultimate Reliability
- Adds 57 Rear-Wheel Horsepower and 73 Rear-Wheel Ft.-Lb. Torque Over Stock
- Exhaust: Made of 3" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing for Maximum Air Flow and Performance
- Greatly Improves Air Flow and Reduces Intake Restriction Over Stock
- High-Flow Washable and Reusable Performance Air Filter Does Not Require Oiling
- Designed Using OEM CAD Data to Guarantee Perfect Fit
- High-Performance Throttle and Boost Mapping for Increased Horsepower, Torque and Throttle Response throughout RPM Range
- Compatible with Premium Pump Gas
- Easy Software Installation with Standard J2534 Re-Flash Interface (Not Included) Using Included Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) Utility (Dealer Service Charges May Apply)
This Roush (422177) Level 2 Performance Pac is just what you need to get a powerful mix of Roush performance upgrades! This Performance Pac will give your Raptor a sporty but aggressive feel and add plenty of rear-wheel horsepower and torque. You’ll get a stainless steel cat-back exhaust system, along with a cold air intake kit and more! This kit is also compatible with premium pump gas.
This Roush Performance Pac Includes:
- Premium ROUSH Raptor Cat-Back Rear-Exit Exhaust
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
*This Roush Performance Pac will NOT fit 2019 non-Raptor F-150s. Please see P/N: 422172.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-150 years: