Countless satisfied owners of 2015-2017 F-150's have a goal to improve the horsepower, torque, and throttle mapping in their truck that will ultimately provide a sporty feel right off idle to showcase amazing driveability upgrades all through the power band. Here at CJ Pony Parts, we want to help you achieve your goal and are here to offer you a Roush Level 2 Performance Pac (42210) for your 2015-2017 5.0L F-150.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased engine performance of over 32 RWHP and 28 lb-ft RWTQ
- Improved camshaft tuning adds increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping greatly enhances the sporty feel
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 5.0 L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
The Roush Level 2 Performance Pac (42210) adds a sporty sound to the F150's 5.0L V8 engine and prides itself in being the best in the industry. It features a cold air kit has been fully tested and calibration-certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU reflash. Designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, the injection has been molded from premium automotive grade materials for a long life.
The ROUSH premium 3.0" cat back exhaust system is built from high quality stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware, and is fully tested to work as a system with the ROUSH cold air kit and ECU flash. Flash chromed 304 stainless steel tips give a sporty appearance to your F150. With a lower intake restriction over stock, you will never need to upgrade your intake no matter what other enhancements you wish to add in the future.
Exhaust System Features:
- Maximum flow exhaust with 3.0" tubing
- Resonator offers a sporty tone with minimal harshness
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Flash chromed tips constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- Exhaust System
- RDT Flash Software Voucher
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
Please Note: Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later