Few things will boost the look and performance of your 2018-2020 GT Mustang without the Active Exhaust Option in the way this Roush 422114 Level 2 Performance Pac will. Comprised of Roush’s Calibration, Cold Air Intake Kit and Axle-Back Exhaust System, this Performance Pac 2 has undergone countless hours of engineering and testing to deliver the horsepower and torque upgrades you’re looking for!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits the 2018-2020 Mustang 5.0L V8 engine
- Increases engine performance throughout the power curve
- Adds 24 RWHP and 18 feet per pound RWTQ overstock
- PCM calibration is optimized for 91-octane fuel
- Experience a sportier driving experience with more aggressive throttle mapping
- Improves throttle response and reduces airflow restrictions
- Aggressive race-inspired sound, looks and performance
- Axle-back exhaust improves flow and reduces backpressure with mandrel-bent tubing
- 50 state legal for 2018-2020 model years: EO #D-418-32
*Powertrain calibration is developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY.
*Compatible with lower octane levels with a potential decrease in performance.
Your horsepower gains will run at 24 rear-wheel while your rear-wheel torque will push 18 feet per pounds of torque with this Level 2 Performance Pac installed. The restrictive factory air intake system on your pony will be replaced with Roush’s Cold Air Intake Kit for improved throttle response and a sportier driving experience. Roush’s new specially designed "see-through" lens on top of the air box displays the air filter as if it were an open airbox. The tamped-down inlet air temperature is kept down through the implementation of the enclosed airbox. The included Axle-Back Exhaust System has that signature race-inspired rumble you’re striving for. Constructed of corrosion-resistant T-304 stainless steel, this exhaust system features mandrel-bends for high-performing airflow and reduced backpressure. Additionally, the Performance Pac 2 includes the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower airbox/tray with installed foam hood seal, clean air tube and all the required mounting hardware. Factory emissions and vacuum lines are utilized in conjunction with the factory mounting locations for a quick and easy installation.
- Roush PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- Premium ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust System
- A 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty is included but ONLY when properly installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.
- Flashcard voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
Tech Tip: Calibration install requires the use of industry-standard J2534 interface tools (not included) and Roush’s free RDT software. A dealer service charge may apply to complete calibration installation.
Tech Tip 2: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory Minimum: 4 gigabytes (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later