The Roush Level 2 Performance Pac unlocks your Ranger’s maximum potential. At 53 ft-lb of torque and 22-horsepower over stock, the Roush engine calibration does away with the poor performance of Ford's stock tune. The Roush Performance cat-back exhaust system gives your truck an aggressive sound.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits the 2019 and 2020 Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Adds 22 horsepower and 53 ft-lb torque over stock
- Greatly improved airflow with reduced intake restriction over stock
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling
- Cold Air Kit features engineered transparent lid for easy maintenance
- Factory water fording capability by retaining the stock airbox snorkel
- Compatible with premium pump gas
- PCM calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel
(compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Includes 3-year/36,000 limited powertrain warranty
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
Also included, the Roush Performance Cold Air Induction Kit is a highly engineered piece. Roush used OEM CAD to ensure it fits perfectly in your Ranger’s engine bay and maintains factory water fording capability. Increased airflow through the oil-less air filter will let your turbos really sing! This kit includes a transparent lid.
The cat-back exhaust system is made from high-quality, mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure consistent flow and durability. It is capped off with polished stainless exhaust tips branded with the iconic Roush logo and uses the existing OEM hangers to make installation smooth and simple.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later