The Roush Level 2 Performance Pac (422000) for the 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L V6, adds an exceptional 13 RWHP and 15 lb-ft. of torque to your stock Mustang V6!
Features and Benefits:
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
- Increased engine performance of 13 RWHP and 15 ft-lb RWTQ over stock!
- Package includes a “Flash Voucher Card” containing the voucher code & voucher family necessary to recalibrate vehicle
- Cold Air Intake is CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Improved throttle mapping lends a more “sportier” feel to the 3.7L Cyclone engine
- Calibration optimized and designed by Roush engineers under laboratory conditions
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Made in the USA
The included Roush cold air kit is fully tested, and calibration certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU re flash and adds a sporty sound to the 3.7L Cyclone V6 engine. The Roush premium 2.5" axle back exhaust system is built from high quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing drivability. In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping provides a sporty feel throughout the entire power band.
Tech Tip: The Roush calibration in our Performance Pac is easily programmed into the ECU of the vehicle via an industry standard J2534 Dongle tool (NOT Included) & our free Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software (note: dealer service charges may apply). Most Roush Performance authorized dealers, should they be equipped with the proper tool, can complete the calibration process in under an hour.
This Kit Includes:
- Cold air intake kit with premium non-oiled filter
- 304 stainless steel 2.5" axle-back exhaust kit with mufflers
- Flash voucher card with voucher code and voucher family
- Also includes all necessary hardware
- Performance Pac calibration is NOT designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components.
- Premium fuel, 91 octane or higher, is required.
- Flash card voucher is final sale and is NOT returnable.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later