Roush Performance Pack Level 2 5.0L F-150 2018-2019
Roush Level 2 Performance Pack for 2018-2019 F-150s with a 5.0L Engine.
If you’re craving a sportier, more aggressive sound and performance out of your 2018-2019 F-150’s 5.0L Engine, be sure to purchase this Level 2 Performance Pack from Roush. This power pack includes a cat-back exhaust system, cold air intake kit and performance air filter to boost your truck’s horsepower.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits the 2018-2019 F-150 with a 5.0L V8 engine
- Adds 26 horsepower and 34 ft-lb torque over stock
- Faster throttle response and signature ROUSH rumble add a sportier driving experience
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter does not require oiling
- Exhaust system increases air flow and decreases back pressure with 3”, 304 stainless steel exhaust tubing
- Simple and fast installation
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
Unleash your F-150’s true potential with this Level 2 Performance Pack from Roush. This power pack will provide a sportier drive with more aggressive throttle mapping that is calibrated specifically for the F-150. The included cat-back exhaust system is made from premium mandrel-bent stainless steel to guarantee consistent flow and durability. The chrome exhaust tips are branded with the signature ROUSH logo. This exhaust system uses the current OEM hangers for a smooth and hassle-free installation. The cold air intake kit provided is precision-engineered for a perfect fit and comes with all the necessary parts. The increased inlet and larger air-box optimize airflow and add a stellar induction sound.
Performance Pack Includes:
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- Premium ROUSH Cat-Back Exhaust
Please Note: This power pack may require dealer assistance for calibration delivery method to vehicle PCM.
Order a Roush Level 2 Performance Pack for your 2018-2019 F-150 with a 5.0L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.