If you’re craving a sportier, more aggressive sound and performance out of your 2018-2020 F-150’s 5.0L Engine, be sure to purchase this Level 2 Performance Pack from Roush. This power pack includes a cat-back exhaust system, cold air intake kit and performance air filter to boost your truck’s horsepower.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits the 2018-2020 F-150 with a 5.0L V8 engine
- Adds 26 horsepower and 34 ft-lb torque over stock
- Faster throttle response and signature ROUSH rumble add a sportier driving experience
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter does not require oiling
- Exhaust system increases air flow and decreases back pressure with 3”, 304 stainless steel exhaust tubing
- Simple and fast installation
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
Unleash your F-150’s true potential with this Level 2 Performance Pack from Roush. This power pack will provide a sportier drive with more aggressive throttle mapping that is calibrated specifically for the F-150. The included cat-back exhaust system is made from premium mandrel-bent stainless steel to guarantee consistent flow and durability. The chrome exhaust tips are branded with the signature ROUSH logo. This exhaust system uses the current OEM hangers for a smooth and hassle-free installation. The cold air intake kit provided is precision-engineered for a perfect fit and comes with all the necessary parts. The increased inlet and larger air-box optimize airflow and add a stellar induction sound.
Performance Pack Includes:
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- Premium ROUSH Cat-Back Exhaust
Please Note: This power pack may require dealer assistance for calibration delivery method to vehicle PCM.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later