Roush 550 Horsepower Phase 2 Supercharger Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 4.6L Mustangs with a Manual Transmission.
Although it is not difficult to find aftermarket parts to purchase for your beloved Mustang, it can be quite the journey finding the perfect parts that are worth the time and money spent. If you've been dreaming of upgrading your 2005-2009 4.6L Mustang with a Manual Transmission, CJ Pony Parts is here to offer you a trustworthy and reliable Roush 550 Horsepower Phase 2 Supercharger Kit (421100) to fulfill those dreams in no time.
Features and Benefits:
- Phase 2 ROUSH TVS 2.3L Roots-Style Supercharger (550HP/500 ft-lb)
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L 3V Mustang GT (manual transmission only)
- Bolt-on 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel Charging Assembly with ROUSH-Designed aluminum upper & lower intake manifolds
- High-Efficiency Intercooler System
- High-Flow fuel rail system with 52lb fuel injectors
- Dual fuel pump system upgrade included
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body
- Single-belt Driven FEAD System
- Low-restriction 110mm mass air flow tube with ROUSH Cold Air Induction System
- Includes all necessary hardware needed to complete installation
- ROUSH Custom PCM Calibration – To be downloaded using the RDT software
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of an innovative line of upgradable Roush superchargers kits for Mustang GT's -- allowing you to build up power at your own pace. This "phased" supercharger line includes two different FEAD systems. The single belt FEAD kits are comparatively less expensive than dual belt counterparts. However, the dual belt systems allow for improved management of power. This can help particularly in high horsepower applications.
- TVS2300 supercharger
- Induction system
- 80mm bolt-on pulley
- Fuel charging assembly
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
- GT500 fuel system upgrade
- 2005-2009 Mustang GTs
- This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device.
- This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.