Boost the horsepower pumping out of your 2018-2019 5.0L F-150 by applying this Roush 422095 Phase 1 650 Horsepower Supercharger Kit under your hood. Designed and developed by Roush Performance and Ford Performance, this aftermarket supercharger kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers that raises the bar for performance and reliability.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 2018 F150 5.0L V8 F-150s (all trim levels, cab configurations and wheelbases)
- Roush/Ford Performance TVS R2650 Phase 1 Supercharger System
- Produces 650 HP and 610 Feet Per Pounds of Torque (+255 HP and +210 feet per pounds over stock)
- Features R2650 Rotating Assembly Along
- Newly-Designed, High-Flowing Front Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Custom, All-Aluminum High Efficiency Intercooler
- Low Temperature Radiator Along
- High Capacity Degas Bottle Provides Substantial Cooling Technology
- 170 Degree Twist
- Better Sealing with Optimized Length-Over-Depth Ratio
- Increased Durability with Bigger Bearings and Thicker Timing Gears
- Pressure Relief Ports in Bearing Plate for Reduced Input Power
- Fuel Charging Assembly with Roush-Designed Upper and Lower Aluminum Intake Manifolds
- Heavy-Duty, First Sheave FEAD System Reduces Stress on the Engine
- High-Flow Induction System
- Larger Throttle Body Provides Increased Air Flow
- Roush Performance Calibration Included (to be downloaded using the Roush RDT software – see details below)
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
This highly engineered Eaton rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy. This roots-type positive displacement supercharger features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist degrees yield greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Once installed, this supercharger kit provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
Please Note: USA and Canadian markets only, international calibration is not available at this time.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later