Roush Supercharger Kit 675HP Phase 3 Manual Transmission GT 2011-2014
Roush Phase 3 675HP Supercharger Kit for 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with a Manual Transmission.
High horsepower can't be made without the proper supporting modifications and Roush made sure to take care of everything. A fuel pump voltage regulator and plug-n-play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage. Underhood fuel accessories have been upgraded as well with a new fuel rail and fuel injectors.
The heart of Roush's kit is the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) supercharger which has raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. Eaton's TVS rotating assembly helps the Roush R2300 supercharger deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
Primary Components Include:
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 80mm Supercharger pulley
- Roush fuel pump voltage regulator with plug-n-play wiring harness
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 50mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47 lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system
- Large full face low temperature radiator
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
*Does NOT fit the Boss 302.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.