High horsepower can't be made without the proper supporting modifications. Roush made sure to take care of everything on your 2011-2014 Manual GT Mustang with this Phase 3 675HP Supercharger Kit (421542) available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers 675 horsepower
- Delivers 585 ft/lb of torque
- Plug-and-play wiring
- Upgraded underhood accessories
- Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger
- For manual transmissions only
Roush's Phase 3 Supercharger Kit is calibrated to deliver 675 hp and 585 ft/lb of torque. This ultimate power-adder increases the GT's stock horsepower rating by 255 hp and 195 ft/lb of torque! A fuel pump voltage regulator and plug-and-play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage. Underhood fuel accessories have been upgraded as well with a new fuel rail and fuel injectors. The heart of Roush's kit is the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) supercharger which has raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. Eaton's TVS rotating assembly helps the Roush R2300 supercharger deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 80mm Supercharger pulley
- Roush fuel pump voltage regulator with plug-n-play wiring harness
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 50mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47 lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system
- Large full face low temperature radiator
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
*Does NOT fit the Boss 302.
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang with Manual Transmission
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later