Do you own a 2011-2014 GT Mustang? For the ultimate in horsepower, torque, and fuel economy, you will need this Roush 575HP Phase 1 Supercharger Kit (421388) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Part of Twin Vortices Series (TVS) line
- Reliable design
- Delivers 575 horsepower
- Delivers 530 ft/lb of torque
- Roots-type positive displacement
- Four-lobe rotors twisted by 160 degrees
This Ford Mustang Supercharger Kit by Roush is calibrated to deliver 575 HP and 530 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4V V8 powertrain, an increase of 155 HP and 130 FT/LB over the stock GT Mustang. It is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by Roush that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in Roush-built Ford Mustangs. Unlike turbo-charging, the Roush R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
The Roush R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. The Roush R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with newly redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm Supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
The Roush Phase 1 kit is available for sale and installation on titled vehicles in the state of California and states that follow California's emission standards. This supercharger kit fits under the California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order number D-418-23.
*Works on Automatic or Manual Transmissions.
*Will NOT fit 2012-2014 Boss 302.
*Professional installation recommended.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later