Upgrading the horsepower and torque of your 2011-2014 ROUSH supercharged 5.0L Mustang is no sweat with this Roush 575HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit (421387) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Part of Twin Vortices Series (TVS) line
- Upgrades horsepower and torque
- Increases to 575HP and 505 lb-ft of torque
- Reliable design
The ROUSH 2011-2014 Mustang 575HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs. The 575HP ROUSH Supercharger Upgrade Kit includes all of the necessary components to increase your 525HP or 540HP Roushcharged Ford Mustang to 575HP and 505 lb-ft. The supercharger upgrade kit comes with a new 85mm S/C Pulley, Shorter FEAD Belt, PCM Shipping Box and Installation Instructions.
- 575 Horsepower and 505 lb-ft of torque (upgrade to previous 525hp or 540hp kits/vehicles)
- 85mm S/C Pulley
- 2085mm FEAD Belt
- Unique ROUSH PCM Calibration (Vehicles PCM must be shipped back to ROUSH)
- Works with 2011-2014 Ford 5.0L Mustangs equipped with the ROUSH 5.0L supercharger kits producing 525 or 540 horsepower
*Professional tuning and installation is recommended.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later