High horsepower can't be made without the proper supporting modifications. Roush made sure to take care of everything with this Roush Phase 1 to Phase 3 675HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit (421596) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers 675 horsepower
- Delivers 585 ft/lb of torque
- Plug-and-play wiring
- Protects against possible engine damage
- Requires no splicing or cutting
- For manual transmissions only
Roush's Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade Kit is calibrated to deliver 675 hp and 585 ft/lb of torque. This power-adder upgrade increases your Phase 1 Roushcharged Mustang's horsepower rating by 100 hp and 80 ft/lb of torque! A fuel pump voltage regulator and plug-n-play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage. The plug-n-play wiring harness allows for easy installation or removal if the kit ever needs to be removed. No cutting or splicing of factory wiring or harness is required!
- 80mm Supercharger pulley
- Roush fuel pump voltage regulator with Roush plug-n-play wiring harness
- Cold air induction system
- 2085mm 6-rib serpentine belt
- Unique Roush PCM calibration
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang with Manual Transmission
*Does NOT fit the Boss 302.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later