Roush Suspension Kit Fox Ranger 2019-2020
- Increased Ride Height
- Provides Offroad Performance
- Improved Stability
- Made in the USA
Roush Fox Suspension Kit for 2019 and 2020 Rangers.
Equip your 2019-2020 Ranger with a more aggressive stance while also maximizing your offroad potential! With increased clearance, this Fox Suspension Kit 422230 from Roush allows you to fit larger-diameter tires on your pickup.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable from 0-2" of Leveling
- Accommodates Larger Wheels and Tires
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Shocks
- Engineering Validated for the ROUSH Ranger Truck Program
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Improved Stability and Offroad Performance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- 2 Front adjustable coilover shocks with matched coil springs
- 2 Rear aluminum body shocks with internal floating pistons
- 2 Fox mud guard/roost guard for added shock protection
In addition to improving your rig's prowess on and off the road, the kit is preset with two inches of front lift to level the truck. The aluminum shock body featured in the kit is rustproof, and it will increase cooling capacity. Meanwhile, the upper mount has a bushing to reduce bothersome noise and vibration. You'll also benefit from the nitrogen-charged aluminum body coilover shocks with tuned performance springs. The kit will simply bolt on without the need for vehicle modifications, allowing for a simple weekend project.
- NORTH AMERICAN market 2019-2020 Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Ranger years: