Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Extension For 2" Receiver
- Hitch Extender
- Fits 2" Receivers
- Lengthens Up To 12"
- Durable Steel Construction
Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Extension for a 2" Receiver.
Looking for a way to extend your vehicle’s 2-inch receiver by up to 12 inches? Then be sure to install this Rugged Ridge Trailer Hitch Extension (11580.50) for a 2-inch Receiver that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Great for Mounting Bike Racks without Hitting Spare Tire
- Designed for Bike and Cargo Racks
- Lengthens 2-inch Receiver Up to 12 inches
- Slide It into Existing Receiver, Secure with Hitch Pin
- Made of Solid Steel
- Includes Two (2) Pin Locations to Adjust for Optimal Clearance
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 175lbs
- Universal Fitment
This Rugged Ridge (11580.50) Trailer Hitch Extension for a 2-inch Receiver is the perfect choice if your vehicle has an oversized rear-mounted spare tire or a beefy aftermarket rear bumper. It’s useful if you’re trying to mount a bike rack or some other type of hitch carrier and you’re worried about hitting your spare tire. It’ll lengthen any 2-inch receiver by up to a foot! Simply slide it into your existing receiver, secure it with a hitch pin and you’re ready to go! This extension is made of solid steel and comes with 2 pin locations so you can adjust it for optimal clearance.
- Do not exceed manufacturer’s tow ratings.
- Not for use with trailer or a car dolly.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-150 years:
This product will fit the following Gladiator years:
This product will fit the following Ranger years:
This product will fit the following Super Duty years:
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: