Rugged Ridge Transfer Case Skid Plate Heavy Duty Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Transfer Case Skid Plate for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you like to take your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler off-roading, then you’re already well aware of all of the obstacles you’ll have to deal with that could damage the underside of your JK. Fortunately, CJ Pony Parts has just what you need to keep it protected: this Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Transfer Case Skid Plate!
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents Expensive Damage from Off-Roading Obstacles
- Engineered to Protect Most Vulnerable Areas of Jeep’s Underside: Shields Steering, Differential, Transfer Case, Engine, Transmission, Suspension Arms, Air Conditioning and Muffler
- Made of 3/17"-Thick Black Powder-Coated Steel with Rust-Resistant E-Coating
- Tough Enough to Withstand Anything on Trail
- Simple Bolt-On Installation: Frame Mount Design Uses Existing Factory Bolt Holes and Incorporates Special Gussets and Fully Welded Brackets
This Rugged Ridge (18003.32) Heavy Duty Transfer Case Skid Plate helps prevent expensive damage to the most vulnerable areas of your JK’s underside, like its steering, differential, engine, transfer case and more! This skid plate is made of 3/17" black powder-coated steel with a rust-resistant e-coating, and it’s tough enough to withstand just about anything you’ll encounter on the trail! Installation is an easy bolt-on process using the existing factory bolt holes and incorporating special gussets and fully welded brackets.
Order a Rugged Ridge (18003.32) Heavy Duty Transfer Case Skid Plate for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.