Scott Drake Brake Fluid Distribution Block Disc Brake 1967-1973
- Fits 1967-1973 W/Disc Brakes
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- Made From Durable Materials
- Mounts On Inner Fender
Scott Drake Brake Fluid Distribution Block for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with Disc Brakes.
If your 1967-1973 Mustang with disc brakes is leaking brake fluid or if you've noticed your brakes are "sinking" toward the floor, you could be dealing with a faulty brake fluid distribution block. Fortunately, there's an easy fix for these problems: a new Brake Fluid Distribution Block by Scott Drake!
Features & Benefits:
- For Mustangs with Disc Brakes
- Will Fit Other Year Mustangs with Mounting and Brake Line Modifications
- Mounts on the Inner Fender Near the Master Cylinder
- Efficiently Distributes Brake Fluid Between the Front and Rear Brakes
- Includes the Correct Mounting Bracket for 1968-1969 Mustangs
- Made from Durable Materials
This Scott Drake C7ZZ-2B257-A Brake Fluid Distribution Block is for 1967-1973 Mustangs with disc brakes, but it'll also fit other year Mustangs with mounting and brake line modifications. It'll help keep your Mustang safely on the road by efficiently distributing brake fluid between the front and rear brakes, ensuring your brakes respond as they should, especially when you need them the most! Your new brake fluid distribution block will easily mount on the inner fender near the master cylinder.
Please Note: This brake fluid distribution block has the correct mounting bracket for 1968-1969 Mustangs. Other Mustang years must drill holes. This is a late-model rebuilt unit that may not be a direct fit replacement. It may require bending the brake lines in order to install it properly.
*This product also fits 1967-1973 Mercury Cougars.
Order a Scott Drake C7ZZ-2B257-A Brake Fluid Distribution Block for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with Disc Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!