Scott Drake Defroster Hose Pair 1965-1970
- Authentic Flex-Style
- Direct-Fit Replacements
- Reproductions Of OE Parts
- Sold As A Pair
Pair of Scott Drake Pair of Defroster Hoses for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Are the defroster hoses in your 1965-1970 Mustang old and rotten? Then it's time to replace them with this reproduction pair from Scott Drake!
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps Your Mustang's Defrost System from Losing Valuable Air
- Authentic Flex-Style and Made out of Original-Type Polypropylene-Coated Fabric
- Hoses Guide Air Up Toward the Windshield
- Direct Fit Replacements, Easily Attach to the Ducts
- Reproductions of the Original Parts
- Sold as a Pair: One Hose for the Driver Side and One Hose for the Passenger Side
This Pair of Scott Drake B5A-18556-C Pair of Defroster Hoses will help keep your Mustang's defrost system from wasting valuable air. The hoses are authentic flex-style and made from original-type polypropylene-coated fabric, and they will guide air up toward your Mustang's windshield. You'll get two hoses in this pair, one for the driver side and one for the passenger side, and we think you'll be impressed by how well these reproductions fit on your Pony. Both hoses are direct fit replacements that will easily attach to your Mustang's ducts.
Please Note: Only the hoses are included. Ducts, clamps and any other installation hardware are NOT included.
CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Scott Drake parts that have become so popular many customers ask for them by name. Once you try their parts on your Mustang, we're sure you will too.
Order a Pair of Scott Drake B5A-18556-C Pair of Defroster Hoses for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!