New from Scott Drake, this 4 Lug Disc Brake Conversion Kit is the perfect option to convert your 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Mustang's front brakes from the original drum brakes to a more effective set of disc brakes. This kit will increase the effectiveness of your front brakes without having any effect on the turning radius of your Mustang.
- Installs on Original Spindle
- Preimium Single-Piston Calipers
- Slotted and Drilled Rotors
- Front Disc Brakes
- Two (2) Single Piston Calipers
- Two (2) Rotors
- Two (2) Durable Front Brake Brackets
- Two (2) Black Front Brake Hoses
- Four (4) Quality Brake Pads
- All Necessary Installation Hardware Included
Constructed to be a superior upgrade kit for your 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Mustang, these front disc brakes use the original spindle from your Mustang to make the installation process even easier. The single piston calipers grip the slotted and drilled rotors firmly with an impressive amount of hydraulic force to ensure that your Mustang comes to a complete stop quickly and safely. Included in the kit, is all of the necessary installation hardware required to properly swap this kit with your Mustang's original drum brake assembly.
Please Note: This Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit will not fit with the 1967-1969 Mustang's original 14"x5" factory issued steel rims.