If you're looking to modernize the front drum brakes in your 1970 V8 Mustang, this Scott Drake Front Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit (DBC-A133-A) provides modern braking performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Four Piston Calipers
- Power-Assisted Braking
- Improved Braking Performance
- All Necessary Hardware
Vintage drum brakes are often unreliable, especially after all those decades on the road. That's why Scott Drake designed this complete upgrade kit for your 1970 Mustang! You'll love how modern power disc brakes improve braking and overall performance, to make your Mustang safer and more comfortable. The complete bolt-on kit includes everything you'll need to convert both your front brakes, including premium four-piston calipers, power brake booster, and an adjustable proportioning valve. You'll finally have dependable braking performance in your favorite classic car!
This Kit Includes:
- Zinc-plated 4-piston calipers
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Brake booster
- Dual bowl master cylinder
- Automatic transmission brake pedal
- Pre-bent brake lines
- All necessary hardware for installation
- This kit requires a minimum wheel size of 14"x7".
- For use with drum brake spindles only--will not fit single piston disc brake spindles.
- This kit will only work on 1970 V8 Mustangs with an automatic transmission.