If you're restoring a vintage 1967-1968 Mustang, you want to be sure you get every detail perfect, small and large. Make sure you don't overlook your parking brake warning light! This Scott Drake LED Parking Brake Warning Light combines the longevity of an LED light bulb with the classic look of a parking brake light originally found in 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Features & Benefits:
- Upgraded Reproduction of the Original
- Features a Cutting-Edge LED Light Bulb that Won't Melt the Lens
- LED Light is Long-Lasting and is Rated at 100,000 Hours
- Includes OE Under-Dash Mounting Bracket
- Also Includes a Switch and Bracket Assembly to Install on the Parking Brake Unit
- Strong Casing
This Scott Drake C7ZZ-15A852-A LED Parking Brake Warning Light is an upgraded reproduction of the original that comes in a strong and durable casing. It features a cutting-edge LED light bulb that won't melt the lens like the original parking brake warning lights used to. The LED light bulb is rated at 100,000 hours, which means you'll never have to worry about changing it either! You'll get everything you need for a quick and easy install including the OE under-dash mounting bracket and the switch and bracket assembly needed to install the light on the parking brake unit.