Scott Drake Radiator Hose Set Silicone Black 390/428 1967-1970
- Durable Black Silicone
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Nylon-Reinforced Lower Hose
- High Burst Pressure Resistance
Scott Drake Black Silicone Radiator Hose Set for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a 390/428 Engine.
One of the most important aspects of keeping your classic Mustang on the road is making sure its radiator is in good shape. The hoses that keep the coolant circulating through the engine and radiator are the difference between a radiator that works as it should and an engine that overheats. Pick up this Scott Drake (C7ZE-8260/86-BK) Black Silicone Radiator Hose Set for your 1967-1970 Mustang, and you'll get the peace of mind you deserve knowing your radiator hoses won’t fail when you need them the most.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes Upper Radiator Hose, Lower Radiator Hose and Bypass Hose
- Made from Durable Black Silicone
- Silicone Material Will Last Much Longer than Original Rubber Hoses
- Higher Burst Pressure Resistance than Standard Rubber
- Nylon-Reinforced Lower Hose Includes Stainless Steel Spring
- Direct Fit Replacements
This Set of Scott Drake (C7ZE-8260/86-BK) Black Silicone Radiator Hoses is made for 1967-1970 Mustangs with a 390/428 engine. The hoses are made of sturdy black silicone, which will last longer than standard rubber hoses and has a higher burst pressure rating. The set comes with an upper radiator hose, a lower radiator hose and a bypass hose, giving you all of the necessary hoses your radiator needs to properly function. To help enhance its performance, the lower hose is nylon-reinforced and comes with a stainless-steel spring, which will keep this hose from collapsing and causing other problems.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles