Scott Drake Seat Belt Retractable 2-Point Black With Starburst Push Button 1968-1973
- High-Quality Reproduction
- Concours-Correct Starburst
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Sold Individually
Scott Drake Black Retractable 2-Point Seat Belt with a Starburst Push Button for all 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Safety in your classic, 1968-1973 Mustang is very important. The last thing you want is for your seat belts to malfunction in the event of an accident. When getting a replacement, you want to make sure your new belt closely resembles the original version, but functions more like a modern seat belt. CJ Pony Parts carries a high-quality reproduction Scott Drake SB-BK-68-PBSB Retractable 2-Point Seat Belt with a Starburst Push Button for your 1968-1973 Mustang. Order your own today and know that you and the passengers in your ‘Stang are riding safely.
- (1) 2-Point lap belt
- All necessary mounting hardware
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake reproduction
- Original-style lap seat belt
- Lap belt made with black webbing
- Concours-correct starburst, push button emblem
- 1960s period-correct black buckle
- Retractable, black belt holder with modern quick-lock safety system
- Car requires 2 seat belts—this does one seat only
- Fits all 1968-1973 Mustangs
- Fits 1964-1967 Mustang coupes and fastbacks, but installation not recommended
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
This high-quality Scott Drake reproduction is an original-style lap seat belt. The belt holder is retractable, so you won’t accidentally sit on your lap belt when entering your car. The retractable holder features a modern, quick-lock safety system, which locks your belt in position when it is pulled to quickly, like in case of an accident. The lap belt is made with black webbing, and the 1960s-style buckle is black with a concours-correct, push button starburst emblem. Your Mustang requires 2 seat belts—this belt is for one side only. You get (1) 2-point lap belt and all necessary mounting hardware with this order.
This direct-fit replacement belt easily installs into any 1968-1973 Mustang. Simply remove your old, ripped or otherwise broken seat belt and replace it with this brand-new Scott Drake reproduction.
Please Note: Though this seat belt will fit 1964-1967 Mustang coupes and fastbacks, installation is not recommended, because they impede rearward seat adjustment. They do not fit 1964-1967 Mustang convertibles.
Order a Scott Drake SB-BK-68-PBSB Black Retractable 2-Point Seat Belt with a Starburst Push Button for your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!