The replacement upgrade for your complicated, 1968-1973 Coupe or Fastback Mustang's 3-point seat belts with a modern, easy-to-use, factory-looking belt is here! CJ Pony Parts carries all-new, Scott Drake (SB-3P-BK-PBSB) Black 3-Point Retractable Seat Belts with Vintage Push Buttons to use with your 1968-1973 Coupe or Fastback Mustang. Make safety and style your top priority—order your own pair today!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, improved, Scott Drake reproduction
- Modern, 3-point harness design
- Black seat belt webbing
- 113-inch overall belt length
- Black, vintage-style buckles with Starburst push buttons
- Black, retractable belt holders
- Quick-lock safety system
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Direct-fit replacement and easy installation
- Fits all 1968-1973 Coupe or Fastback Mustangs
These Scott Drake black 3-point seat belts (SB-3P-BK-PBSB) are covered with black webbing and are 113 inches long in overall length. Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side, they are designed with vintage-style buckles—very similar to the original buckles Ford used in the late 1960s and early 1970s—featuring an exact copy of the Starburst emblem. The pair use retractable belt holders to keep the shoulder belt off your seat when entering and exiting the car. The retractable belt holders feature a modern, quick-lock safety system, which will lock the seat belt in position when the belt is pulled too quickly like in the case of an accident. These seat belts are direct-fit replacements and are easily installed on any 1968-1973 Coupe or Fastback Mustang. Simply remove your old, factory belts—keeping your factory mounting hardware—replace them with your brand-new, Scott Drake 3-point seat belts, and you’re ready to go!
- This pair of seat belts will fit any Classic, 1965-1973 Mustang. However, they are only factory-correct for 1968-1973 Coupe or Fastback Mustangs.
- For all customers with a 1964-1967 Mustang Coupe or 1968-73 Mustang Convertible who want to add these 3-point seat belts to your car, you will need to buy two hardware mounting kits.
*Mounting hardware is not included. You must reuse your existing hardware or purchase a new set.