Scott Drake Shaker Assembly Mustang 289/ 302/ 351C Small Block 1969-1970
- High-Quality Reproduction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Easy Installation
- Improves Look And Performance
Scott Drake Shaker Assembly for 1969-1970 Mustangs with a 289, 302 or 351C Small Block Engine.
Want to make your 1969-1970 Mustang with a 289, 302 or 351C Small Block Engine look sleeker and newer? Add or replace the old stock shaker assembly with a clean, crisp-looking Scott Drake Shaker Assembly C9ZZ-9600-S. Replacing shaker scoop and air-cleaner assembly on your first-generation Mustang will create a newer, sharper appearance while improving the overall performance from optimizing cool airflow from outside the engine bay.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake reproduction
- Improves appearance and performance
- Comes with everything you need to install except for the hood trim ring
- Direct-fit replacement
- Easy installation
Pick up a metal hood trim ring (p/n: STR) from CJ's to complete the installation of a fiberglass base, air-cleaner assembly with filter, fiberglass mid-plate, concours-quality rubber seal, shaker scoop and an authentic Autolite decal. This Shaker Assembly Kit is a high-quality Scott Drake reproduction that offers accurate construction for simplified installation and long-lasting, durable replacement.
- 1969-1970 Mustang
- 289, 302, 351C Small Block Engine
*Will fit 302 and 351C engines with a stock intake manifold.
- Fiberglass base
- Air-cleaner assembly with filter
- Fiberglass mid-plate
- Concours-quality rubber seal
- Shaker scoop
- Authentic Autolite decal
- Metal Shaker Hood Trim Ring (STR) for your 1969-1970 Mustang sold separately at CJ Pony Parts!
- May require a taller than stock intake manifold or a taller air cleaner to properly fit on a 289 or 302 engine.
- All 351C and some 302 engines with an aftermarket high rise intake will require SHKR2 which is just over a 1/2" shorter for additional hood clearance.
- For small block 351W engines, use SHKR2.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning