Scott Drake Voltage Regulator Cover Black Finned
Scott Drake Finned Black Voltage Regulator Cover.
This all-new Scott Drake Black Finned Voltage Regulator Cover from CJ Pony Parts is a great way to give your classic Mustang or Bronco's voltage regulator a clean, new look!
Scott Drake Voltage Regulator Cover C5AF-10316-ALB Features and Benefits:
- Adds style under the hood of your classic Mustang or Bronco
- Easy to install with included mounting hardware
- Unique finned design matches most finned valve covers
- Durable cast aluminum construction with a wrinkle black powder coated finish
- Fits 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs
- Fits 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974 Broncos
With outstanding craftsmanship from Scott Drake, this voltage regulator cover is made from cast aluminum with a black wrinkled powder coating giving it a tough, durable look. It has been designed for an easy installation over your voltage regulator and includes all the necessary hardware for mounting in your classic Mustang or Bronco.
Tech Tip: If your engine is already equipped with, or you're ready to install black finned valve covers, this cover would make a great addition to provide a uniform under-hood appearance.
Scott Drake has become a brand that redefines quality for reproduction and aftermarket parts for your Mustang or Bronco, and has become the standard for OEM quality parts that offer the best fit, durability and quality. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a wide variety of Scott Drake parts that have become so popular that many customers ask for them by name.
Order a Scott Drake C5AF-10316-ALB Finned Black Voltage Regulator Cover from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning