With virtual gauges, data logging, and realtime performance data, this SCT Livewire Performance Monitor (5015PWD) has it all! Analyze your engine vitals and measure your Ford's performance data with this digital performance monitor.
Features and Benefits:
- Customizable Gauge Screens
- Vehicle Data Logging
- Performance Test Options
- Analog Sensors and Backup Camera Inputs (Sold Separately)
- Reads and Clears DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Includes Windshield Mount
- NOT Locked to any Single Vehicle
- Easily Moved Between any Supported Application
The SCT Livewire Vision Performance Monitor (SCT P/N: 5015PWD) puts your 1996-2020 OBD-II Ford vehicle’s vital stats on display using the on-screen customizable gauges. This easy-to-use monitoring device includes the latest data logging capabilities to precisely measure each drive and uncover your vehicle’s power potential while allowing you to monitor real-time performance data, such as 0 to 60, quarter-mile and braking test times. The touchscreen display lets you data-log and review your vehicle’s data and performance tests with SCT’s free software, Livelink. Not only can the SCT Livewire Vision Performance Monitor read & clear DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) with ease, but in the future you will also have the option to extend the possibilities with additional inputs for analog sensors and backup camera (NOT Included).
Tech Tip: Take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink Software (https://az824306.vo.msecnd.net/software/LiveLink_Gen-II.exe) allows you to view, data log, record and playback your vehicle’s PCM data while the Updater Software (https://az824306.vo.msecnd.net/software/SCTDeviceUpdater.exe) allows you to update the Livewire Vision’s firmware.
- The Livewire Vision Performance Monitor is a monitoring device only. This device will not tune or allow you to upload a tune or calibration to your vehicle.
- Please keep in mind that new features are constantly added and certain capabilities that are not available for specific vehicles may become available in the future with updates. Additional features and capabilities will be made available through SCT updates.