This SCT (X4/7015) XCalibrator 4 Programmer is just what you need to increase horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel mileage! It’ll come to you pre-loaded with dyno-proved tune files and can store up to 10 custom tune files. This programmer has a full color backlit LCD display with easy-to-read real-time data so you can monitor EGT, air-to-fuel ratio and more, and it’s easy to read no matter what time of day or night it is. It also has built-in wifi for easy updates, plus it reads and clears PCM diagnostic trouble codes. You can also easily restore your Super Duty back to stock! Plus, installation is a quick and easy process.
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and Fuel Mileage
- Comes Pre-Loaded with Dyno-Proven Tune Files that Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Huge Full Color Backlit LCD Display with Easy-to-Read Real-Time Data and Dual Analog Inputs: Monitors Popular Sensor Data Like EGT, Air/Fuel Ratio or Any Other 0-5 Volt Source
- Easy to Read During the Day or at Night
- Stores Up to 10 Custom Tune Files Created by Local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer
- Built-In Wifi for Easy Updates: Easily Attach to Local Area Wireless Network to Download Device Updates
- Reads and Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Monitor Engine Parameters: Allows You to View and Record Vehicle’s PCM Data on Device or PC
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock: Backs Up Factory PCM Program during Installation in Case You Ever Need to Return F-250/F-350 to Stock Program: Select “Return to Stock” from Device Menu
- Quickly and Easily Installs in Super Duty’s OBDII Port
- Includes USB Interface Cable and Livelink Datalogging Software
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters: Adjust for Common Performance Bolt-Ons (Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems, Gears)
What You Can Adjust:
Axle Ratio: Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
Idle Adjust: Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
Rev Limiter: Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. One of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
RPM Based Spark: Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000) (2000-4000) (4000-8000)
Speed Limiter: Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
Tire Size: Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
Traction Control: Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Transmission Shift Points: Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
- 1999-2009 Ford F-Series Super Duty 5.4L V8
- 2003-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.0L DI_TC
- 2011-2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.2L V8
- 2008-2010 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.4L DI_PS
- 2011-2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.7L DI_PS
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.8L 2V
- 2005-2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty 6.8L 3V
- 1999-2022 Ford F-Series Super Duty 7.3L DI_TC