Wake up your Focus ST! Your stock tune leaves a lot of easy-to-gain horsepower on the table. This tuner takes advantage of everything your engine can really do! This iTSX/TSX System (4015) from SCT wirelessly re-calibrates your ST's computer for maximum horsepower and torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileage.
Features and Benefits:
- Increase your Vehicle's Performance in Minutes
- Pre-Loaded Dyno-Proven Tunes
- Re-Calibrates the Vehicle Using Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Ability to Set Vehicle Speed Limiter for Young Drivers
- On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning/Alert Lights
- Built-In Performance Tests
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Codes
The iTSX/TSX app lets you control the vehicle-tuning and monitoring capabilities of the iTSX/TSX Wireless OBD-II Interface. This is the first "Made for iPod Touch - iPhone - iPad" vehicle tuner and OBD-II monitoring product on the market. The iTSX/TSX Wireless OBD-II Interface plugs into your vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic connector, and communicates with your Apple or Android device via a secure Bluetooth wireless connection.
- 2013-2016 Focus ST
- 2014-2016 Custom Tuning Only.
- There is NO support for 2017-2018 Focus ST or 2016-2018 Focus RS models.
Please Note: This programmer is developed and supported for vehicles intended for North American distribution ONLY. iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android Device and Custom Tuning are NOT included!
- For iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad users, the FREE SCT iTSX app is required from the App Store. And for all Android device users, the FREE SCT TSX app is required from Google Play, requires Android 2.2+ OS.
- Take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink Software (https://az824306.vo.msecnd.net/software/LiveLink_Gen-II.exe) app allows you to view, data log, record and playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software (https://az824306.vo.msecnd.net/software/SCTDeviceUpdater.exe) allows you to update the iTSX's firmware, tune revision or load custom tunes onto the programmer.